Okay, I’m gonna ask you
5 questions about the book. Okay. Gimme your best shot. – Okay
– Okay It’s about me or the book. – Or both
– Okay It’s really about me. It’s information that you shared
in the book about yourself. – Yes
– Okay – Yes
– Got it Okay Who was my first teenage crush? [sighs] Oh god… Joey McIntyre. Joey McIntyre. Joey McIntyre. Wait, I haven’t read the book. That’s the –
Nobody has. The book’s not out yet – Oh – …so everyone is guessing. It’s like a quiz that you’re guessing. So who was my first teenage – The McIntyre guy. The McIntyre guy. Okay. Joey McIntyre. How would I know that?
[laughs] I don’t know. Joey McIntyre. Joey McIntyre. Joey McIntyre. [laughing]
Joey McIntyre. Joey McIntyre.
Did anyone get that wrong? Joey McIntyre. Joey McIntyre. Joey McIntyre. Me! [chuckles] Joey McIntyre. Andrea’s teenage crush is Joey McIntyre from, uh… What’s the band called? New Kids on a Block. [chuckles] Uhhhh… [Andrea laughs] And you’ve already read it, so… Uh…. three. Eh, that’s pretty good. Okay, um… You mean it didn’t
start with the F-bomb like mine did? Like yours? Didn’t it start with – – It did
– It did I like to stay on-brand. You starting your memoir
with a curse is very on-brand. Yes. Twice. I would say if you did, maybe once. I’m gonna change my answer to once. I don’t curse a lot. I know. That’s why I would be
shocked if you dropped it. So if that’s even a question,
I would say once. One person said like, a hundred. So, thank you! What? That’s in Jodie’s book. [both laugh] It’s kind of true. How many pages are there? Let’s round up to a hundred. Just for fun. She’s really not a cusser. She’s really got a clean mouth. She must have been raised well, so let’s say… I give it maybe three. I’ll say, like, six. [chuckles]
You know your mother. Zero times. It’s a family-friendly book. After reading it multiple times, I can’t even tell you
how many F-bombs are dropped. It’s unbelievable. I would say 150 times. Eight times. [stuttering] I’ve never even heard her use it. I’m gonna say it close to ten times. Based on Andrea,
I would say about five times. S-s-six hundred and twelve. Zero. Maybe one and a half times. Ten times? Zero. Basketball? I don’t know! [laughs] Lacrosse. Don’t blow it, Elias. Help me! Help me! What was the sport? What was the sport that she quit? Oh, I got it right, but I’m not gonna tell you. You have to, Jodie! I don’t. Okay, um… running. Running. Lacrosse. She just didn’t have the arm for it. Lacrosse. Golf? She kind of seems like a volleyball girl. Soccer. Cheerleading. I know. You don’t play sports! I know.
[chuckles] That’s why I quit on the first day. Volleyball. Archery. Oh, that was lacrosse. Racketball. Rugby. Women’s field hockey. I feel like there was
a large mention of couch. – The couch is pretty…
– It’s pretty significant The couch is like it’s own character. I get it. It really is. It really is. Maybe there’s like a whole chapter on it? I dunno. I’m gonna say, like… Like more than ten. Uh, twenty. Twenty. Twenty is my answer. You mean the blue and white couch? – Mm-hmm
– 47 times Five times. Now, the couch…. The couch. Let me just take a double check here… I think it was three, maybe four times. I’d say around ten. More than is considered healthy. Probably eight times. A hundred. Fourteen times? Twenty. Twelve. Twelve. 400 flash. I counted it. 17. It’s 18. Sorry. I forgot about that one in Chapter Four. 25. I was gonna say Days of Our Lives,
but that’s not a stage play. That’s not a stage play. See, it’s hard! First… Annie! Sorry, I’m having a blank on that one. You know, I don’t recall that one. I’m so sorry. In her first play, Andrea played a cat in Cats. I have no clue. I’m just gonna say Lucy,
as in Lucille Ball. Peter Pan. Annie. I don’t know her first role
in her first play, but I know that she was on
Days of Our Lives as a child actor. Stitch in Lilo and Stitch. For some reason
I want to say Matilda, but that’s not a play. Snow White in Snow White. I don’t know. Sure. Why not? That was in Chapter… Three, and it was Pippi Longstocking! Hamlet. A mouse in Cinderella? Annie? Oh, that’s a good guess. Peter Pan? I’m not supposed to tell her? Well, now I need to – but I want to know. Oh, the little baby Jesus. Yeah! You’re the only one
that got that right! Yeah. That’s my boy! My bruh. Okay, I can’t tell you the answer. You’re wrong, though.
Ha-ha! But I got four, didn’t I? You got – well, yeah. BOTH: Aside from the counting ones. – Which I don’t even know
– Right Yeah, you got four out of five. Yes, I thought I didn’t know them yesterday, and somehow they were all floating around in the back of my brain. You do know me. Aw, I do. Yay! Thanks, friend. Now, go read her book ’cause it’s wonderful and amazing and I’m super proud of her. Thank you! And this picture is so cute. [end music]