– It tastes fluffy and farty. – It’s like a real cat puked out something and they just dyed it pink. – Can you buy me a million of these? (dramatic whooshing) – So today, we have a challenge. It’s a smell test and a taste test. This is Claire, Claire Bear. This is London, London– – Londy. – That one. And then this is Bee. – Yeah. – And today, we have some very interesting things that we are going to present. First things first. (drum roll) The one, the only. Unicorn farts. (crickets chirping) – This bag of unicorn
farts is 100% magical, 100% majestic, and 100% mythical. Number two. See what I did there? Number two, and it’s… It is the pony farts. Yeah. – Are all of these farts? – Possibly. We got pony farts and unicorn farts. Next, we have… a 100% lively, 100% loving,
and 100% loyal dog farts. (farting) And then, the final one is 100% fancy, 100% frisky, and 100% funny. It is the cat farts. (girls laughing) Farts. (electronic music) – I think the best is going to be the unicorn farts, and then– – Probably, ’cause there’s
a rainbow of smiles inside. – And then, the absolute worst
is going to be the cat farts. – Come on, it’s the sweet
taste of supor…supority. I don’t know. London, which one do you think
will be the best and worst? – This is gonna be the best.
– Wow. – And this is gonna be the worst. It’s just like, I don’t
like cats that much. I only like kittens. – [Cameraman] What, you don’t like cats? – I just like kittens. – If I had to pick my favorite so far, of just looking at the covers
and the front of these, it would the unicorn one,
because it’s so majestic. It’s just in the air, and then
they have this air of farts. Go ahead. Which one’s your favorite? – The cat will be the best. Unicorn will be the worst. I don’t have muscles. (Beatrice laughing) – How ’bout Lincoln opens up all of them? – [Claire] No, we’re gonna try
to see if we can open them. – What? (girls laughing) – [Cameraman] You guys
need adult help here? – No, no, I wanna try it. (cameraman laughing) – We’re strong. – We’re just seven. – [Lincoln] I don’t know. – [Beatrice] Ahhh.
– [Lincoln] Hey. – There is the champion. – Here you go. Like this. This is how you open a bag of farts. (slow motion) This is how
you open a bag of farts. – Farts are delicious. – Ta dah!
– Why are they pink? – Wait, what? – What? – It’s cotton candy. What? This makes no sense. It’s cotton candy. Like, what? I thought it would look like farts. – [Cameraman] What do farts look like? (all laughing) – That’s a good question. Ah, okay. – [Cameraman] Try it. – Try it, go ahead. Eat it. – Split some. Take any. – Oh, do you want some? – No, I don’t like cotton candy. – [Cameraman] You don’t like cotton candy? – No, that’s why I’m not
tasting-testing them. – [Cameraman] What’s wrong with you? – It tastes fluffy and farty. – Yeah. – [Cameraman] Fluffy and farty? – It has a magical taste. Probably not like dog fart,
because I’ve never tasted one. So. – [Cameraman] What does
the flavor taste like? – So magical and mystical.
– Strawberry. – [Cameraman] (laughing) Okay. (Beatrice laughing) Okay, we got magical and
mystical, and we got strawberry. (Beatrice laughing) There’s a wide gap in between the two. If you had to compare it to non-fart cotton candy, what kind would it be like? – Yummy. Mm, this is good. (farting) – Claire, you pick next. – [Cameraman] I think Beatrice is already on a sugar high from bag number one. – Which one? Pony or kitty? I wonder if they’re all just like a normal kind of cotton
candy, like the first one. I wonder if they’re different flavors. – I got it. Girl muscles. Yeah. What? Yeah! – [Girls] Yeah! – You see, I think they’re all the same. – [Cameraman] What? I got ripped off? I think they all look the same. I imagine they look the same
but with the farts in there. – I’m picking the unicorn. – Does it taste different? – Oh. (Lincoln laughing) – Ew! – [Girl] Ew! – Ew! – [Girl] Ew, it’s gross. – Ew, it’s disgusting. (girls shouting) – [Claire] This is nasty! – Do we have water in here? (dramatic music) Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me. (girls shouting) – Water bottle! – [Cameraman] Get the water! – [Beatrice] Water! – [Cameraman] What does
it taste like, Lincoln? – I don’t know!
– [Cameraman] Try it! – It’s a fart, but worse. It’s like a real cat puked out something and they just dyed it pink. – [Cameraman] This was
the bag of pony farts. Apparently, doesn’t smell more like a pony fart than a cat fart. – It’s disgusting.
– [Lincoln] Oh my gosh! – It is so gross. – I just smelled it. – [Cameraman] What does it smell like? – It smells like– – It smells like a fart.
– Doo doo. (Beatrice and cameraman laughing) – Did you know about this? – [Cameraman] No. – I’ve tasted dog treats before, and that’s not something you wanna try. – [Cameraman] Wait, wait, hold on. Why have you tasted dog treats before? – Uh, I found them on the
ground once, in a little bag when I was little, and I
thought that they were a cereal, so I picked them up and
I started eating them. – You thought dog…okay. Okay, let’s hope cat isn’t as bad as pony. – I will pass it out. This time we’re taking smaller pieces. – [Cameraman] You all have
to take a bite though. This one is a bag of
cat farts, cotton candy. – We have to do it at the same time. – Wait, wait.
– [Cameraman] Go. – Five, four, three. Okay, I’m done with my countdown. Eat it. Did you eat it? – Tastes almost the same as that one, but it burns my tongue. (all laughing) – It tastes good. Tastes like fire. – [Cameraman] Like fire? – And yes, I have tasted fire before. – (laughing) What? – Maybe a bubblegum flavor or something? But it hurts your tongue. – [Cameraman] Beatrice? – I honestly don’t know. (laughing) – [Cameraman] But do you like it? – Ye… Yes. – [Cameraman] Does it taste
better than dog treats? – Ye… Yes. (Beatrice and London laughing) – Okay, this is it. This is (echoing) the
bag of unicorn farts. Oh. Did you see that? It was like smoke almost. – This is strawberry-ish. (Lincoln laughing) – No comment, it’s just silent. Nom, nom, nom. – [Cameraman] I’m
guessing this one’s good. – I can’t describe it. – Strawberry-ish. – Tastes like regular
cotton candy, I guess. – Look at my hands. – I hope you liked our edition
of the very weird foods. If you would want to see more of these, I don’t know why, but… (all laughing) If you want to, just leave it
down in the comments below. Okay, that’s it. That’s our episode of weird foods. It was very weird. – It’s sticky. – [Lincoln] Okay, goodbye.
– It’s amazing. – Can you buy me a million of these? – I farted. – [Cameraman] A real fart? – (laughing) A real fart. – (laughing) I gave you the gross one. (all laughing)