– You didn’t campaign for it.
– I did, I did. – And yet you were given this.
– I was– But it’s the “Beautiful Woman
on the Inside” issue. Like, there’s, like,
three dots. Then you open;
it goes, “Beautiful woman on the inside.” – Yeah. Well, you are beautiful
on the inside and the outside. – Only when hair
and makeup come– Three hours of–
Yeah, no, yeah. – That’s not true.
– No, it’s very true. – I’ve seen you
without hair and makeup before. – You’ve seen me without hair?
– I have. [laughter] Remember that time?
– I do remember that time. Was that after the pepper
or before the pepper? Oh, yeah.
– Yeah, remember that? – Yeah, remember that.
– Good times. – Good times.
– Yeah. Well, you offered.
You said you could eat a pepper. – Do they–she–
there was a thing. She was like,
“Stick your hand in a basket. There’s a snake.”
No big deal. And then it was like,
“Eat this pepper,” and I said,
“Oh, I’ll eat this pepper.” And so I ate the pepper,
and then she goes, “You know what that was,”
and it was apparently the hottest pepper
in the whole world. Like, this–you know.
– Right. – And then–
– That was the other cover. both: “The Hottest Pepper
in the Whole World.” Yeah. – And then the best advice
she gave me– You came in the dressing room,
and you said– You remember this? You said, “Tap.
Don’t wipe.” And I go,
“What does that mean?” [laughter] – What are
you talking about? – Have you ever eaten
a pepper with such gravitas
like that? What happens hours later
requires tapping and not wiping. – First–first of all– – I’m just saying,
I never heard that before. – I know myself, and I know
I forget a lot of things. I know I’m getting older.
– Should we run the clip? – I have never said,
“Tap, not wipe.” Never in my– – Well, then someone you
were standing next to said it, because you came in
with a smile, and you were so happy. – ‘Cause I clunked you
over the head with a broken bottle–
over your head too. Remember that?
As you took a bit of the pepper. – Yeah.
– Do we have the clip now? We’ll find it. This was–really?
Season four. – Season four.
– Your idea. – Now, how’s my hair? [cheers and applause] – Oh, my God. [dramatic music] Wow. [cheers and applause] The only other thing
I want to do is break this
over your head. Come on. [cheers and applause] – [sighs] I don’t know
why that happened.