– No! (grunts)
– (both groaning) ♪ (dramatic music) ♪ – (FBE) We’re gonna be playing a game
today that deals with the senses. – Ooh. (sniffs loudly)
– The senses. – (both) Smell, sight…
– Touch. – Touch.
– (both) Hearing. – Taste.
– Smell. Taste.
– You already said smell. – (FBE) So, this is
how the game works. You’ll each take turns rolling a die,
and each side of the die represents a different sense.
– Oh! – (FBE) And that sense will be
taken away from you… – Kinky.
– (FBE) …as you play the game. Let’s see if you can find
your hidden power of [bleep] up by having your senses taken away.
– Oh my god! That’s a crazy, crazy coincidence,
’cause that’s the name of the book that we wrote!
– You just reacted just like Keith and Ned would.
– Oh my god! – Is that how they reacted?
– Wait a minute! I’ve heard that phrase before!
– You might say that there’s a hidden power
of [bleep] up, which is the name of our new book
coming out June 18th. You can get it at tryguys.com/book.
– Whoa! My goodness.
You just threw this right at me. No touch!
– No touch. – (FBE) I’m gonna handcuff you
behind your back, and you have to make a sandwich
with your face. – (chuckles)
– (laughs) – (FBE) Three, two, one, go.
– (Zach) ♪ I make a sandwich ♪ ♪ Make a… ♪ (groans) (grunts)
All right. Got that. And I’m gonna knock it off,
so Eugene’s [bleep]. (grunting) (bottle squirts)
Oh, god! Oh, god… Eugene mayonnaised me in the face. – (Michael Scott) That’s
what she said! – (Eugene) Got it?
– Done! (ding)
(laughs) – (Eugene) Wait, did you
get mayonnaise on there? – Yup.
– (Eugene) You got mustard? – Damn right.
– (Eugene) You threw all the bottles on the ground.
– Damn right! Gotta work hard, play hard.
You wanted the whole head of lettuce, right?
– Ahhh. – (FBE) So, for this game,
you will lose your sense of taste. – Yeah.
– So, what are we gonna–
– How are we gonna not taste stuff? – (FBE) You will each
be given a Miracle Berry that changes the taste
of sour things. And you have to figure out
which three ingredients are in it. – Ohhhh!
– Mmmm. (snapping) – Bring on the magic berries!
– Bring those berries on. – This looks like Sudafed.
– (Ned) This is like a pill. – (FBE) So, you’ll each
taste a smoothie and then write the three ingredients
you think that are in it on the board. You’re gonna show me the answer,
and I’ll tell you who’s right. And the person that’s closest
to all three answers being right gets a point.
– Okay. – Okay.
– Okay. Oh, hey. Cheers. – Cheers. Hey.
Great to see you. – Senses up.
Tastes real good. – Tastes like fruit.
– Tastes kind of salty. I wanna drink that every morning.
– I know. It’s delicious. I think I got two of the items,
but what could the third be? I believe it is orange,
strawberry, and grapefruit. – (Ned) Ooh. I declare
it is grapefruit, lemon, and orange. – (FBE) Keith, you are correct!
– AH! Did I get all three?! – (FBE) You got all three right.
– (screams) Can you believe? It’s delicious,
and I hate grapefruit juice, so the fruit must
have done something. – (FBE) Moving on to the next round. – Come on!
– Ahh. – EYES!
– Eyes! – Eyesight!
– (FBE) So, you’ll be losing your sight.
– Uh-oh. – Okay. Easy. Done.
(chuckles) – (FBE) One of you will have
a mystery box in front of you that has an object inside.
The one that has the object in front of them puts their hands
in the box and has to describe what they feel without
directly saying what it is… – Yes.
– Cool! – (FBE) …while the other
has to guess what the object is. And you have 60 seconds to do this.
– Okay, okay. – So, we both get a point. – (FBE) When I say go,
you have 60 seconds to describe the object to Eugene.
– And I can guess while he’s talking about it?
– (FBE) Of course, yeah. – Am I allowed
to talk about smell? ‘Cause I’m getting
a very specific scent. – (FBE) Three, two, one, go! – Ooh. Ew!
Oh, I started touching it, Ned. It’s gross.
I know that I joked about it being jelly-y.
It is. – Uh, is it jelly?
– Okay, it goes on your face. – It’s moisturizer. – Close.
– Face cream. – Close. You use it
to remove things from your face. – Exfoliator, the mask.
– Mm-mm. – Men use it.
– Oh! Shaving cream. – Yes.
– I think it’s somewhat like a prehistoric animal.
– Really? – I think it’s one
that’s significant to us. – (Ned) Like a sea anemone?
– (Keith chuckles) No, no, no. Like a creature that walks
the earth maybe. Like a big monster.
– Like a snake? – No, like a bigger one.
– Like a dinosaur? – Oh, this is awful.
It keeps going. – Underneath is…
What is our mascot? – Triceratops.
Yeah, what family is that in? – Dinosaur.
– (both) Triceratops in shaving cream. – (FBE) That’s correct.
(ding) – Oh, cool!
– (FBE) Take your blindfolds off. – Wow.
– A dinosaur? – Yeah, which one?
– A triceratops? – (FBE) That’s correct.
That’s part of it. But there’s more to it.
– There’s more to it? – (FBE) Well, what’s–
you have to guess what’s inside of–
– Ohh! And it’s in something. It’s in something
very slimy and gooey. – (FBE) 10 seconds.
– It’s like one of those preserved heads.
– (FBE) And time. (buzzer)
– Okay. – (FBE) You can take off
your blindfolds to take a look. It’s a triceratops
in shaving cream! Hello! Duh!
– (both) Ohhhhhh. – (chuckles) Yup.
– (FBE) Zach, you have to identify each one of these.
– Okay. – (FBE) Two, one, go. – Okay. It’s…
– A bunny! – A food product of some sort.
– Okay. It is– ew. Okay, it’s in a tray.
And it’s something kind of squishy. – Okay. Give me more.
What’s the texture? Is it slimy?
Is it grainy? Crunchy?
– It’s crumbly. – Crumbly, okay.
A croissant. – (Eugene) Oh, it feels
like it’s something Keith would like. – Fried chicken.
– They serve it at one of your favorite places to eat.
– (Keith) Fried chicken. Fried chicken. A wing,
drumstick, a breast, and a thigh. – Boom.
– (FBE) Wow. Boom. – Give us two points for that.
– (laughs) That was good teamwork! – Oh, I think it’s
multiple types of pieces. – It’s a bucket of fried chicken.
You got a breast. You got a wing.
You got a drumstick. We got the whole family!
– (FBE) Ding, ding, ding. You did it.
– [Bleep] yeah! – That was good teamwork.
High five. – Yeah.
– (both chuckle) – (FBE) Okay. Final roll.
– Keep it on the table. Oh! You did it!
– Ears! – We’re losing our hearing.
– We have to Vincent van Gogh ourselves.
– (FBE) So, it’s time to take away your sense of hearing.
This is a pretty easy one. Basically–
– HUH?! – (FBE sighs)
– That was a dumb joke. – (Eugene) Yeah, it’s really dumb.
– I don’t feel good about that. – You should take it back. – I don’t feel good about it.
– (Eugene) Reverse it. – I can’t. It’s out there. – (FBE) We’re gonna show you
two music videos on silent. Whoever can correctly guess
the artist and the name of the song first
gets a point. – Oh!
– We are gonna crush this. – Okay, we’re gonna crush this. We have a disco ball.
– Okay, disco ball. – (both) Oh! – Is it Milli Vanilli? I don’t know what song this is.
– No, it’s not Milli Vanilli. – Oh, it’s–
– Paul Rudd just recreated this on Fallon.
– Is it Boy George? – No. [Bleep] me.
Why am I not remembering this right? – Oh! I know what it is.
“Do You Really Want to Hurt Me”… – (both) By…
– …The Culture Club? No?
– No. – Do you really…
No. What is he singing? I don’t know.
I’ve never seen this video. I can say that.
– “You Spin Me Round” by… – (both) ♪ You spin me
right round, baby ♪ ♪ Right round ♪
– By– [Bleep]! – Fart.
– ♪ Right round, baby ♪ ♪ Right round ♪
– Oh, this is infuriating. – ♪ Right round, right round ♪
Should she just tell us? – (FBE) It’s “Dead or Alive.”
That’s the name of the band. – Oh! [Bleep] me.
– I’m not mad at myself. I didn’t know that.
– I did know that. Oh! (chuckles) – Is the “Old Town Road” remix?
– This is Lil Nas X, “Old Town Road.” – (FBE) Yeah. That’s it.
– Oh, it’s not the remix. It’s the original.
– No, it’s the original. “Old Town Road,” Lil Nas X.
– I said it at the same time. I said the remix.
– But I said the artist. I said the artist and the song.
– (FBE) Yeah. – You play it back.
I was there at the same time as him. – Oh! (chuckles) – Is the “Old Town Road” remix?
– This is Lil Nas X, “Old Town Road.” – Oh, it’s not the remix. It’s the original.
– No, it’s the original. – (in slow-mo) Oh, it’s not the remix.
Oh, it’s not the remix. You know what?
You give him the point. I’m taking the moral point.
Y’all know. – Hands!
– Uh-oh! Hands off!
We can’t use our hands. – I don’t know how
this is gonna work. – (Ned vocalizing)
– How could we not use our– Oh, like that. I see.
– (FBE) You got touch. Now, it’s your turn
to be handcuffed and then make a sandwich
with your face. – Oh, this is–
I’m so excited for this! We’re gonna make
a sandwich with our face! – Wow.
– That’s what I’ve always dreamed of! We’re over here
hamming it up. – I was gonna say that too.
– We’re being so cheesy. – Yes, lettuce entertain you. – Oh, where’d the condiments go?
– Where’d they go? No! – No! – (both groaning) – (Ned) Waiting on
that mustard, Keith. Any time now.
Mm. Boom. My sandwich doesn’t have mustard.
– No! I specifically did not do that! – YEAH!!
(ding) YEAH! (laughs)
– (FBE) Are you getting out of your handcuffs
or do you need help? – Magic!
– We learned how to escape handcuffs in a video once, and Ned remembered.
I didn’t. – (FBE) So Keith,
you are the winner! ♪ (victorious music) ♪
– I’m the winner! Winner of the whole shebang.
– Wow. ♪ (victorious music) ♪
– (both) Yay! – (FBE) I have
a prize for you, though. You wanna hear your prizes?
– (gasps) We get a prize?! – (FBE) So, since you were able
to get through these games without your five senses,
you are rewarded with… (drum roll)
The Sixth Sense. – (both laugh)
– YEAHH! – (Ned) Yay!
– Yeah! Yeah! – I’ve actually never seen it.
– This movie used to scare the fire out of me as a child.
– (laughs) – (both) Hey!
– Classic. – Full circle.
– You’ll feel like you have sixth senses once you’re done
seeing our show, The Try Guys: Legends
of the Internet 2019 tour. – Coming to 20 cities
across the US this summer! – Also, check out
our book and podcast. – You can get it all
at tryguys.com. – Thanks for watching us
lose our senses on the React Channel. – If you liked this episode,
hit the Like button. – Subscribe for new shows
every week! – Bye!
– Bye! – Check out our YouTube channel
at youtube.com/tryguys and go to tryguys.com to find out
all about the crazy awesome stuff we have this summer.